Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stardesign cheat!

I wouldn't call it a cheat to be exact..it's more of a helpful hint....
The thing that stardollers love is using plain or decorated colored posters and using it as a wallpaper or floor.

The most tiring thing to me is going back and forth between tabs to get it..

Here's what I do instead:

Open up a tab with both your suite and stardesign...

Buy the color/design of poster you want.....


Go to your suite and buy something...(anything)
And red posters/poster should appear in the room with the item you purchased...


Then click save....
and refresh...
(click suite again)







And there you go! It works as many times as you like and it is very helpful to me! I hope it was helpful to you!

Bye!:) xx Leb_queen246


(c) Leb_queen246 for text and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate