Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

VINTAGE SHOP!

Yes..we all saw this coming...

You are now able to sell your stardesign hair! (as well as selling others)

Hair designing can be very difficult and it requires a lot of concentration and hard work.
Sometimes when I design some pieces of hair don't save.. example:
(I design a hairstyle then I click done and there is a floating strand of hair (which didn't save) so there is a bald spot on the wig...)  but that's my only problem.

For those of you who aren't so great at making hairstyles , there is a solution..
you can just buy one! here are a list of wig designers that I personally like that you can buy from:


Applemelez
If your'e looking for something classy, but she also has some fun hairstyles.

Rodja32If your'e looking for something sophisticated and if you have a runway style.


Babyfacejoo a.k.a Ladymariahgirl
If you are looking for a fantasy look with long hair and something out of the ordinary.


Here are some of mine: (Lebqueen246)
I do long haired wigs and realistic shades for the face and body to make your doll look a little bit more real. I also make dresses but so far I only have one because I deleted the others lol..
My favorite:)

 









Thanks for reading! I hope we helped you find the right wig for you!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate