Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stardoll New Features: Level up


What I think?:
I personally like it better because it gives me more of an "on-hands" approach to the game. Like how many more starpoints I need till the next level. It sort of gives me an idea on what I need to do to increase my SP. To increase on a level is so rewarding due to the SP hair,furniture items, and SP level title on your medoll mini-profile. I think part of the reason of why I like the new idea is because one day I have 3,745SP, and I was just waiting and waiting to get the 4,000SP hair (which is level 46) and the next day Stardoll was updated to levels and I was put to level 46 and I was able to get the hair iv'e always wanted.(: One tip to increase your SP level, do the SC crap(x It increases it with every thing you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate